Author Topic: enter pit with smartsensor then RCS64 detects auto track call  (Read 5579 times)

lipcheng

• Been Here a Bit
    • View Profile
enter pit with smartsensor then RCS64 detects auto track call
« on: January 14, 2015, 04:35:43 AM »
Has anyone encountered this?   I have smartsensor working properly and auto track call on with damage. When car enters the pit before the pit menu comes up the auto track call activates and damage points are taken. 

What might be the problem?  I thought about changing the setting that automatically opens the pit menu... now that I think about it the safe speed doesn't happen when entering the pits either.   But the smartsensor knows the car had entered because the pit menu opens.   I don't get it.  Is there a setting I'm missing?

Minardi

• Administrator
  • Here a Lot
    • View Profile
Re: enter pit with smartsensor then RCS64 detects auto track call
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 09:16:36 AM »
What is your setting for track call, I mean, how many seconds ? Maybe this setting is shorter than the one to open pit menu. They both sense x seconds no track call. I agree It should not happen when in pit, but not sure It is programmed this way.

MrFlippant

• Here a Real Lot!
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 10:57:04 PM »
I set my auto-pit to 1s, and my auto track call (ATC) is usually 2s, so I've not seen this happen.
I can't test at the moment, but if ATC kicks in while a car is in the pit lane, no matter the time, then that needs to be changed. I should be able to pull into the pit lane (with sensor) and take the car off the track to work on it, without triggering a track call. I'm sure there are other scenarios where this would be useful, and can't think of any where you'd want ATC in the pit lane. Manual track call, maybe, in order to help someone else who came out and didn't realize it or doesn't know what to do.

martin

• Administrator
  • Here a Real Lot!
  • RCS64 Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 08:00:45 AM »
I have heard about this also. I have to test and fix the problem in the next release.

Thank you for your post..

Martin

lipcheng

• Been Here a Bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 05:00:01 AM »
Martin,  have you tested this problem? Will there be a fix on the next release?