Author Topic: Seres Races  (Read 3392 times)

som3blok3

• Been Here a Bit
    • View Profile
Seres Races
« on: February 01, 2016, 10:54:21 PM »
Hi!

I'm having issues with the series function. When I usually host race nights we just run single events (I've not been using RCS64 for that long) and that works fine, this Friday night I'm having a few mates over and I want to use the 'series' page to run things in order. Qualify - GP50 - Endurance 20mins - GP100 - Endurance 30mins with points being accumulated throughout the evening

I've created all the races in the single event tab and they are there when I go to the series tab, but I can only select one event at a time, I can't stack them up (presuming I can?).
So I can run the GP, then it'll allocate points and the event will be 'event 1'. I'll then go back and select endurance and run that race in series but it'll still come up as 'event 1' even though the points carry on. There is 3 grey boxes in the series and only the top one will ever have a race in it ie 'GP50'

How do I get a series of races to actually work as a series, rather than having to back out and running the single event again.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

martin

• Administrator
  • Here a Real Lot!
  • RCS64 Programmer
    • View Profile
Re: Seres Races
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 08:23:25 AM »
Sorry you can only run one event several times in the series. Its mostly used for rotation. it runs the serie multiple times. You run the same series again and choose another event and it will continue counting points.

Martin

som3blok3

• Been Here a Bit
    • View Profile
Re: Seres Races
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 09:15:21 AM »
Thanks Martin, as long as it keeps a track of the points then the race night will work fine.

Thanks,

Steve