Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Issues with version 4 / losing connection with the apb
« Last post by D Novice Pro on March 17, 2021, 11:51:55 PM »
Hi all.
I am having trouble with connection. When I open/start RCS64, it does connect with the APB, a few seconds later it loses connection and then I cannot get it back. I am using windows 10 on my laptop and up until now I never had this problem. What do you think the problem is and how can I fix it?
Please help.
Kind regards, Silvio
Forum Français / Re: Comment programmer un PACER en vitesse variable sur la V4
« Last post by Minardi on March 10, 2021, 07:54:34 PM »
Merci pour cette histoire. Je comprends un peu de Francais, mais pour comprendre tous c'est plus difficile pour moi. Mais je pense vous aime le pace car option dans RCS64.
Merci beacucoup
Future Development / Re: RichG Lap Display tower
« Last post by Minardi on March 10, 2021, 07:50:59 PM »
Well, possibly, who knows, RCSO2 will support the C7042 to run SSD cars, although with much less options than we would have with RCS64, but at least new code. Never say never.
Future Development / Re: Race sound
« Last post by Minardi on March 10, 2021, 07:47:42 PM »
This is something we surely will get back to once we have a new version out, as it is something I personally like to have very much. As Martin said, we already had plans with this long time ago, but it is no priority now, but will remain on our to do list.
RCSO2 oXigen / Re: RCSO2 Primer/Quick Start Guide?
« Last post by Minardi on March 10, 2021, 07:44:38 PM »
Welcome Greg!
Yes best thing is to create 1 man teams if you want to have one driver per team, of course this works well. When you have more drivers, you can switch driver during pitstop. Future versions will support individual stats per driver for example.
RCSO2 in fact has less options than 64, but has some new features you may have to get used too :)
« Last post by martin on March 08, 2021, 08:05:02 AM »
In left Menu bar chose
"Written Manual"
then Click on the text
"Slot IT Oxigen;  RCSO2-Manual Beta Rev03"
« Last post by MrFlippant on March 06, 2021, 01:08:41 AM »
I could not find that. Even knowing it's there, I cannot find it, so thank you for the link.
Where was it linked from rcs64.com??
« Last post by martin on February 26, 2021, 12:46:11 PM »
RCSO2 oXigen / RCSO2 Primer/Quick Start Guide?
« Last post by MrFlippant on February 23, 2021, 09:32:48 PM »
As surprising as it may be, I'm only now digging into RCSO2, now that I have more than a couple controllers and chips.
I find that my brain is not wired in the same way for RCSO2 as it was for RCS64. I'm flummoxed by a variety of things, particularly pit lane use.
Is there a manual, or tutorial, or video, or anything? Like, if you had a guy coming over to race, what would you tell them in order for them to race?
Are Teams mandatory? Can I race just drivers, or do I have to make one-man teams?
The differences between this and RCS64 are many and great. Any help is appreciated.
Future Development / Re: RichG Lap Display tower
« Last post by martin on January 15, 2021, 10:57:11 AM »
Sorry we have no plans of open up the code again as there is drive incompatibility from the driver versions. So I am not able to startup the Code in labview unless I rewrite a lot of code.
I sadly also think that the way RCS64 is coded will it be almost impossible to add more features without change almost all the code.

Well if anyone are willing to make updates I am ok to share the Code...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10