Author Topic: Car Testing/Tuning Mode  (Read 2652 times)

Flag Slot Racer

• Been Here More than a Bit
    • View Profile
Car Testing/Tuning Mode
« on: January 15, 2015, 06:18:17 PM »
Hello,

I mess around with my cars quite a bit, both mechanically and making adjustments to the throttle curves, etc. It would be awesome if there were a mode where I could tweak the throttle curves quickly and get to practicing right away. Maybe with some comparisons of average lap/fastest lap times, number of crashes, etc. As it is now, it takes me a bit to quit practice mode, go change the throttle curves, and get back to practice mode. It's a bit frustrating.

I think this would add a lot of enjoyment to using software, as some of the fun of racing is tweaking your car to go faster.

Heath

Minardi

• Administrator
  • Here a Lot
    • View Profile
Re: Car Testing/Tuning Mode
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 10:21:51 AM »
Hi Heath, good to see you here!

Do you know you can change the profile when you are in the pit ? There is a checkbox in the main screen. If you make a few profiles in advance, you can change the profile  after a few laps. In the next soon to be released update will be a simple result viewer to see your laptimes. I uunderstand what you mean though, I hope my solution helps a bit.

Flag Slot Racer

• Been Here More than a Bit
    • View Profile
Re: Car Testing/Tuning Mode
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 01:00:52 AM »
Thanks for the reply Minardi. I didn't know that, as I have yet to get my pit up and running.  :-\ It's a good idea though. I think you have inspired me to work on getting it rolling this weekend. We'll see how that goes.

Heath