Archived Threads > Archived Threads

No problem at all

(1/1)

martin:
All is working fine:)

chris99:
Hi Martin,
Good idea to create a dedicated forum.  :)

Yesterday I managed to cajole all the family to test the new version in proper racing conditions. It performed faultlessly.

We had 4 racers and 2 pacers. Two wireless controllers + one Scorpius controller(v9.9) and one normal wired controller. RCS64 was very smooth. To keep it simple for newbie racers, we didn't use weather, tyres & pit. I did all the button pressing, but that was easy as I had set it all up beforehand and most importantly I had set the max power for each car to minimise the usual carnage. Also, it was easy to see the laps & positions at a glance.

The combination of RCS64, pacers and XLC-Pro (alpha test version) with anti-collision and auto lane change was perfect - it really enhances the racing for casual racers - much more fluid. The rest of the family found it much more enjoyable than the last time (more than 2 years ago). Fingers crossed that XLC-Pro sees the light of day soon, but I haven't heard anything for more than 4 months now.

Thanks for all your work on producing this new version and taking the time to perfect it. Good luck with the official release on Friday.

Cheers,
Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version