Author Topic: Pace Cars can't be selected from the race screen  (Read 1341 times)

LJ3

• Been Here a Little Bit
    • View Profile
Pace Cars can't be selected from the race screen
« on: October 12, 2020, 05:45:23 AM »
Hello,
Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm new as of yesterday. I had the trial and upgraded to the F1 version. It says F1 version at the top left of screen. I can get Pace Cars to work to record variable throttle profiles without the controller with no problem, but when I try and go to a race or practice it keeps saying "car not selected" on the race screen. I watched the videos and read the manual. The drop down has Disabled, SSD Controller, and Pace Car. The Driver is only recognized if I select the controller. As soon as I switch to Pace Car the Driver option grays out and on the race screen it looks like I don't have anybody racing. There is no way that I can see to get the Pace Car to be selected for a Race. When I select Pace Car from the Controller drop down the Driver option grays out and I can't change anything, the Pace Car option becomes available to pick a Pace Car and if I want Constant or Variable Throttle. But when I go to Race screen it blinks in RED "No Car Selected" and the driver and car drop downs on the race screen are all grayed out. I can see it says Pace Car and the name of my Pace Car is there, it's just not being recognized as being connected to a driver. Any help would be great. Thank you