Future Developments > Future Development

RichG Lap Display tower

<< < (3/3)

martin:
Yes the result page is very limited, but we did focus on the game play at that time.
We have improved the result page for RCS_o2 and we keep working on making this better, but as I dont own any SSD anymore I dont think there will be any new features updates to RCS64.

Sealevel:
As lots of us are not planning to move to either ARC Pro (stay with the APB) or RCS-O2 (stay with RCS64), is there any way someone other than the RSC developers can modify the program to utilize the RichG lap tower?  Permission from the developers, of course.  Otherwise, can this be done AFTER you have RCS-O2 finished?  Many of us have the lap tower and are now restricted to using SSDC to utilize it.
Thanks!
 :)

martin:
Sorry we have no plans of open up the code again as there is drive incompatibility from the driver versions. So I am not able to startup the Code in labview unless I rewrite a lot of code.
I sadly also think that the way RCS64 is coded will it be almost impossible to add more features without change almost all the code.

Well if anyone are willing to make updates I am ok to share the Code...

Minardi:
Well, possibly, who knows, RCSO2 will support the C7042 to run SSD cars, although with much less options than we would have with RCS64, but at least new code. Never say never.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version