Author Topic: First car setting overwriting other cars  (Read 3271 times)

GRUNZ

• Here a Lot
    • View Profile
First car setting overwriting other cars
« on: April 20, 2015, 03:07:47 AM »
This does not happen all the time and I do not know how I trigger it.

Opening the car setting window, when I click on a car to select it and this car is not the first one in the list, what happens is that the first car's setting (pic and all) overwrites the one that I have just selected. Has anyone seen this bug?

CouchRacer

• Been Here a Bit
    • View Profile
Re: First car setting overwriting other cars
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 07:01:05 AM »
I am currently having the same issue.  I attempted to delete the car that was overriding the others, but it only deleted the next car on the list.  I had to reset the program to all default settings to get rid of it.  The other issue I'm having is adjusting the tank size of the vehicles.  No matter what I change the tank size to, it remains at 100 during any practice or race.  When I return to the car setup portion, it still shows the tank size that I chose.  Is there a setting that I'm missing?

I hope someone here can help us out.

martin

• Administrator
  • Here a Real Lot!
  • RCS64 Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 08:24:34 AM »
I will take a look on it. I know there have been some issues like this before. I will try fix to next release.  Thank you for your report.

CouchRacer

• Been Here a Bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 07:37:51 PM »
Thank you Martin for the quick response. So far this has been a great addition to my track setup. You guys are doing an awesome job.

CouchRacer

• Been Here a Bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 04:44:55 AM »
Hey Martin, I figured out the fuel tank issue. It works just fine. I misunderstood the amount of remaining fuel during the race as the tank size. It appears to be the percentage of fuel left. Great program. I haven't had any other issues.