Author Topic: Bug report: Selecting drivers  (Read 2771 times)

MattiasC

• Been Here More than a Bit
    • View Profile
Bug report: Selecting drivers
« on: September 20, 2015, 09:12:20 PM »
This is a bug related to selecting drivers on the "Race Management - Single Event" tab.

Lets say I have controller 2, 3 and 4 activated (i.e. SSD Controller) on the "Race Management - Controller" tab. The rest are disabled. Now on the "Race Management - Single Event" tab I want to select Driver1 on controller 2, Driver2 on controller 3 and Driver3 on controller 4. Though, last time I raced Driver1 was running with controller 1 which now is disabled (if the physical controller is attached or not doesnt seem to matter). This means the Driver1 is still selected on controller 1, though grayed out, and impossible to change on the "Single Event" tab. Now is the thing. Sometimes I still can select Driver1 for controller2, resulting in Driver1 being selected both on controller1 (which is grayed out and disabled), and on controller2. But when starting the race, it wont be Driver1 but the next one in the drivers list on "Race Management - Driver" tab who is tied to this controller2. Other times though (cant seem to figure out when), I can not select Driver1 for controller2, since Driver1 already is tied to controller1 (which is grayed out and disabled).

This is really frustrating, cause in order to make everything work as intended, I have to go back and enable controllers in order too free up drivers, before I can tie them to the controllers that I actually wanna use.

Im running:
RCS64 4.1.0.22
Windows 7 Pro, 64bit

Regards
Mattias

martin

• Administrator
  • Here a Real Lot!
  • RCS64 Programmer
    • View Profile
Re: Bug report: Selecting drivers
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 06:57:14 AM »
We know, already fixed in the new release comming soon..

Martin
Team RCS64

MattiasC

• Been Here More than a Bit
    • View Profile
Re: Bug report: Selecting drivers
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 09:36:23 AM »
Great! You're doing a terrific work.