Author Topic: Pace car issues  (Read 2732 times)

som3blok3

• Been Here a Bit
    • View Profile
Pace car issues
« on: February 07, 2016, 04:53:10 PM »
Anybody having issues with pace cars since the update? My recorded cars don't seem to be behaving like they did and I can't successfully record new cars. The main issue is the recorded data graph, there's no playback line. I've tried deleting cars and creating them again but then they won't record again, if I'm the only one then it must be something I'm doing wrong but I don't know what!?!

Cheers

Steve

JayE

• Been Here a Bit
    • View Profile
Re: Pace car issues
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 05:45:06 PM »
I'm new to RCS64 and haven't tried version 3 so I don't know how it did work.  But I my experience the Pace Car feature works. At first I was confused too but once I noticed that the "dropdown"-list with the label "Record and test" changes automatically I got it recording and palying back my recordings. Changing the list gives you the functionality to record and test and then you have to turn the "Power"-knob on or off to activate the function. (Usability could be improved by redesign of the dialog)

som3blok3

• Been Here a Bit
    • View Profile
Re: Pace car issues
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 12:14:20 AM »
Thanks. They've been fine in version 4 and I've had no trouble at all, it's only since the update that things have gone funny. The cars usually behave and I've had great success with 5 pace cars running at the same time for 50+ lap races. Now they won't even record, I must be doing something really simple wrong