Author Topic: Tyre Profile as part of the event settings  (Read 3122 times)

GRUNZ

• Here a Lot
    • View Profile
Tyre Profile as part of the event settings
« on: May 09, 2015, 09:18:54 PM »
The more I switch between different type of race/event the more I think that the tyre profile should be part of the settings of an event. As it is now, you have to go to the tyre profile tab and select which tyre profile should be applied to your race.
I have three types of tyre profile I use: R1R for the ISC event, RCS64 for nascar, and TyreTruck for running Fly trucks. I use these profiles for different type of single events. But every time I switch between different events, I found myself forgetting about changing the tyre profiles.

I think this is not the correct approach: the tyre wear tab should be the place to go for editing/creating tyre profiles. Not the place where you have to set the tyre profile to be used in the event tab. Instead, in the single event tab, one should be able to chose which tyre profile to use from the drop down list of available profiles (similar to the driver name/ID assignment that is the single event tab). And this value should be saved as part of the event settings. When one changes between different events, the correct tyre profile should be used.

MrFlippant

• Here a Real Lot!
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
Re: Tyre Profile as part of the event settings
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 05:00:41 PM »
I agree.