Author Topic: analog mode  (Read 4953 times)

docdoom

• Been Here a Bit
    • View Profile
analog mode
« on: December 15, 2014, 07:51:12 AM »
1st try running in analog mode. notice that the program was counting laps even when the car was not crossing the  sensors. was double and some times trible counting laps. at one point stopped on the back section of the track and watch 10 laps go up an me not move a inch. not a problem in non analog mode. it happened in both lanes. up to date firmware on base.

martin

• Administrator
  • Here a Real Lot!
  • RCS64 Programmer
    • View Profile
Re: analog mode
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 12:04:19 PM »
Never heard off that problem before.
Try adjust your minimum lap times

GRUNZ

• Here a Lot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 08:19:04 PM »
From the description it does not look like he is missing laps (because the car is lapping faster than the min lap time). It seems that laps are counted when the car does not pass over the s/f line...Could you check if there is something stuck in the slot in proximity of the sensors? 

docdoom

• Been Here a Bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 09:25:01 PM »
min lap time set at 4 sec normal lap time is around 10 for my track. taking power base off and cleaned still a problem. Im thinking maybe lag issue with power base and computer. i do have my legacy set at one. try a re boot and see what happens

docdoom

• Been Here a Bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 11:27:20 PM »
rebooted and ran in analog mode ran 20 laps in lane one and then lane two and this is what I found.lane one would add a lap to lane two  when it passed over the start finish line but lane two only counted its lane.

GRUNZ

• Here a Lot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 04:11:35 AM »
Interesting...I will try to duplicate on my set-up. Which event type did you use? Practice, Qualifying, GP?

docdoom

• Been Here a Bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 04:19:27 AM »
Did it Practice and GP. did not try it in Qualifying.