Author Topic: Switch driver and or cars without the training to interrupt.  (Read 2553 times)

Balu69

• Been Here More than a Bit
  • 216 Feet 66Meter Scalextric Digital Track
    • View Profile
Switch driver and or cars without the training to interrupt.
« on: December 01, 2014, 09:10:23 AM »
In most cases, we will make long trainings of 60 minutes to 90 minutes.
Since then, each driving can drive as much as he wants with cars he like.
If we have more than 6 riders we often swap places. So it's good if you could change the driver during training in RCS. Similarly, for the cars. If we try to drive fast laps, we change the meantime, the cars, then when the RCS would put the new car, the times to 0 is perfect.
Second place is first looser

martin

• Administrator
  • Here a Real Lot!
  • RCS64 Programmer
    • View Profile
Re: Switch driver and or cars without the training to interrupt.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 11:42:43 AM »
Sorry Balu I am not sure I understands correct. You whant to change driver name in a race(Practice)?

Balu69

• Been Here More than a Bit
  • 216 Feet 66Meter Scalextric Digital Track
    • View Profile
Re: Switch driver and or cars without the training to interrupt.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 04:35:48 PM »
hi Martin,
not in a RACE Practice.
This training is a free driving does not belong to a race.
Sometime the fastest lap times was written on a blackboard, then a second fastest lap with a special type (class) has been written to it. Now we often "free ride" where we want to go with each different vehicles (different classes) the fastest lap. Normal must all stop driving then, that we begin a new workout for the fastest lap, with viewed lap time again 0. The problem is that another driver still wants to go with the current vehicle further. Because he had just repairing ect. If we were then each time interrupt training, we could start every 5 minutes.
Similarly, if we are more like 6 driver. Then three people share two ID so that you drive on ID 3, then sometimes ID4. Or if someone does break goes another on this ID. Then you could just change the name without to stop the others driving.
After the free driving then everyone sees his lap times for each vehicle which he has selected.
In another RCS can change the driver without problems, and with my program, I can also have more than 6 riders simultaneously analysis. It does not matter how many ID on you drove, since the evaluation is on the driver and not on ID refers. Unfortunately, the vehicle alternator is not already too. In my analysis, I could use a low expenditure to show also.

I hope my explanation is understandable

Friedhelm
Second place is first looser